This position reports to the Head of Learning & Education ASEAN,
and interfaces with company managers and staff. Siemens Pte Ltd is committed to
an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment,
quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development
of a superior workplace
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Employee orientation and training logistics and record-keeping
2. Company-wide committee facilitation and participation
3. Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting
4. Provide direct support to employees during implementation of HR services, policies and programs.
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Undergraduate in HR or related courses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask
- Able to connect with people with all levels
Applicants must also apply on MyCareersFuture for this position via: https://www.mycareersfuture.sg/job/human-resources/learning-education-assistant-asean-sgunitedtraineeships-siemens-48fe5f3fb350a634849987b23d962da9
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time