- In your new role you will be responsible for the cyber security & privacy aspect of intelligent infrastructure, that enhances the environmental perception of autonomous vehicles - from cloud to field applications.
- Furthermore, you will develop cyber security measures from the design to the implementation, including relevant architecture and design decisions.
- You will be working on security technologies and drive the implementation and improvement of the security processes within an agile development process.
- You will perform hands on security threat modeling, risk assessment and operational security analysis.
- In addition, you will track the security-related activities during the software life cycle.
- You will align the cyber security concept together with our partners and customers.
- Additionally, security architecture and risk mitigation for enterprise networks or vehicle hardware infrastructure will be part of your new role.
- You hold a completed master’s degree in computer science, cyber security, electrical engineering or similar technical degree.
- You bring in long-term professional experience in computer hardware and embedded systems.
- Furthermore, you finished at least one full project cycle of security related topics e.g. Security hardening, Network configuration, Threat risk assessment, etc.
- Advanced experience in cyber security methodologies, cryptography and penetration testing is a must.
- In addition, you already gained knowledge on specifying security & privacy concepts, ideally in the automotive and railway context.
- Knowledge on security methods e.g. Threat Assessment and Remediation Analysis (TARA) to identify and address security risks appropriately is of advantage.
- Having experience with relevant industry standards/guidelines (e.g. IEC62443, ISO27001/2) is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English will round off your profile.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time