- You will bring clinical and technical knowledge for setting up new projects with clinical and academic partners, aligned with Siemens Healthineers internal development and innovation groups.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of state-of-the-art diagnostics in one of the following medical fields: Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology.
- You are familiar with methods of artificial intelligence, especially machine-learning, and aim to work on one or more projects for development and deployment of such methods.
- You will work both independently and in collaboration with the rest of our R&D team so we are looking for a driven scientist who will produce world-class research and help turn it into real products that benefit patients.
- Work closely with the R&D team to produce world-class medical research in the field of image-guided therapies and diagnostics.
- Supporting the development, testing, optimisation and validation of machine/deep learning frameworks.
- Publish or support the publication of research results.
- You will be currently pursuing or previously completed a PhD or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or other relevant area.
- You will have familiarity with Python and a deep learning framework such as Pytorch
- You will have experience with supervised, unsupervised or reinforcement learning techniques
- Proven strong scientific communication skills and interpersonal communication
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time