What will you focus on?
- Administering library components according to standards and norms
- Administering the COMOS system
- Testing and developing user applications in the COMOS system
- Creating documentation for running projects
- Communicating with partner centres abroad and external suppliers
What can you look forward to?
- Access to modern technologies and innovations
- Interesting projects implemented together with foreign and local experts
- Personal involvement in the creation of innovative types of vehicles in a team of knowledgeable creators
- Everyday use of a foreign language and business trips abroad
- A friendly team with enthusiasm for vehicles and joint leisure-time activities
- Remuneration for quality work and steadily increasing earnings
- A hiring bonus of CZK 25,000
What should you have?
- Secondary education in electrical engineering
- Experience with creating electrical diagrams in the ECAD system (knowledge of COMOS a plus)
- German or English for everyday communication
- Awareness of control systems in the means of transport
- Willingness to work on self-improvement
What do we afford you?
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace
- Language education during working hours at the employer’s expense (English, German)
- Advantageous offers for employees, e.g. a discount on a Škoda car, etc.
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes (O2, T-Mobile)
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card
- Workplace in Stodůlky subway station in Prague
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- contributions towards pension and/or life insurance
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time