Then come and join our global team as IT-System Engineer (m/f/d) remote support in English and French to assist our clinical customers regarding their excellent IT Know-How, especially in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You provide international IT support for clinical imaging software of several Siemens Healthineers business areas, working on a remote basis (located in Erlangen or Paris) in order to provide a fast and high-quality support to the customer
- You coordinate and organize activities (e.g. updates and upgrades) within the scope of support with internal and external partners, in order to ensure clinical operation for customers
- You act as an advisor and help with the integration and interface design of IT systems
- You share your know how with new team members and hereby build up their competencies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You successfully completed studies in the field of electronics engineering, computer science, physics or medicine, with an affinity for IT; alternatively you are an IT Specialist and have several years of substantial work experience in the IT field
- You have several years of experience in customer IT support, ideally with imaging devices and clinical software and workflow
- You also have experience with virtualized IT systems, scripting and server hardware
- You also have experience in implementing interfaces for 3rd party applications, ideally in a clinical setting
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a structured approach to our customers' problem cases and are able to keep track of several support requests and set the corresponding priorities; at the same time, you always have customer satisfaction and the quality of your technical solution in mind
- We serve our customers between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Your working hours are mainly flexible, nevertheless we expect availability for one week of early or late shift every three weeks; twice a year you’re on call
- With your business fluency in English you support customers all over EMEA in direct telephone contact, can document problems, easily communicate internally with your colleagues and understand the trainings, most of which are held in English. Ideally, you have already gained experience in intercultural cooperation
- Additionally, you speak French fluently. In this language you will be able to serve customers of that native language in same high quality like you will do in English
- With your strong communication skills you integrate effortlessly into our international team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time