How can you help us craft the future as a Maintenance Technician?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! Provides professional guidance and support for the maintenance, renovation, expansion, safety and security of building structures, mechanics and equipment!
What are your responsibilities?
- Completes complex inspection of facilities and evaluates related operational, environmental, and safety issues and procedures.
- Coordinates internal and/or external resources to develop facility layouts/specifications or completes facility–related programs/processes.
- Performs complex facility-related.
- Remodeling and/or upgrading. Completes service calls/requests regarding complex maintenance activities or other facility-related procedures to ensure completion.
- Performs complex work environmental studies (lighting, air circulation, industrial hygiene, etc.)
- Consults with general management in developing/implementing complex maintenance, rework and repair strategies and implement new procedures.
- Performs review of purchase orders for facility-related maintenance contracts and capital expenditures.
What are the required knowledge, skills & experience?
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Experience with PLC's, Hydraulics and Electrical.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Organization's business practices and issues.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.