We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need problem solvers who bring skill, creativity and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team of consultants in Prague.
As operative in-house consultants, we support our customers in the implementation of projects and initiatives – especially in the areas of Finance & Accounting, HR and Supply Chain Management / Logistics. Thanks to numerous transformation projects (M&A, Shared Services, Process Optimization, Digitalization, etc.), we help our customers to implement their projects successfully.
What part will you play?
Our business process analysts tackle the simplification, acceleration and automation of operative admin tasks. In turn, they are also looking for the reduction of arising costs and additional possibilities for added value.
For this, we perform detailed IT-supported process analyses and systematically develop relevant approaches together with the customer and our colleagues. We focus on process optimization / streamlining, digitalization and automation as well as near- and off-shoring.
Are you curious about analyzing Business processes, want to dig deeper and get a proper understanding of how things are working in our business? If you are interested in the challenges and possibilities of digitalization: Join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting and a deep understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations!
What you need to make real what matters.
• You hold a degree in economics, computer science or a comparable field, or have a similar qualification
• You know your processes - in one or several (administrative) business areas and you can analyze those processes tool-based
• You were able to prove this knowledge in course of your career
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• Certifications (e.g. Lean, Black Belt, PMP, Scrum Master) are desired
• As a bonus, you might know the shared service environment and speak German
• You are highly flexible and willing to travel, mostly in Europe and you are capable to master project management virtually
What we can offer to you in Prague:
• International projects in a fast-moving environment
• The opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• Meal vouchers or a contribution to the company canteen
• The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time