Overall responsibilities include:
- Value based solution development; help process oriented sales approach by creating value to customer with agreed energy performance and delivery requirement.
- Energy solutions including the retrofit, repair and modernization of a facilities infrastructure with focus on energy performance and efficiency.
- Development of comprehensive proposal that includes technical solutions, BOQ, costing, financial solutions, overall cost savings and payback/ROI calculations.
- Being an energy sales consultant, conducting presentation and contract negotiation for mid to large energy performance-based contracting.
Day-to-day Responsibilities & expectations:
- Experienced in developing GESP or large energy performance contracts (EPC).
- Leads and performs preliminary and detailed facility energy audits to qualify, identify and quantify opportunities;
- Leads and coordinates facility site visits and communicates requirements with internal resources and outside vendors on potential opportunities;
- Prepare proposals, BOQ, savings calculations and scopes of work.
- Leads in the development of energy calculations, reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development and technical review
- Monitors project performance and provides retro-commissioning and other energy services.
- Specifies, takes and/or supervises pre- and post- measurements, data logging, and trending of equipment/systems necessary to determine opportunities and verify performance and energy savings.
- Develops design concepts and other written documentation to sales, including accurate descriptions, savings potential, cost estimates and back up data to verify opportunities at site.
- Assist in preparation of project financial models including an understanding of Return on investment, life cycle cost analysis and internal rate of return.
- A subject matter expert on HVAC, Controls & Automation, Lighting, Power & Water distribution.
- Applies building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings.
- Participates in client meetings and presentations.
utility bill analysis to determine applicable baseline consumption data
and rates as well as identify possible utility supply side opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS or higher in engineering or applicable technical degree.
- Certification: SCEM and Local certifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with HVAC systems, building controls, lighting, building envelope, electrical, and domestic water system technologies / design.
- Experience with data logging equipment and trending capability of building automation systems trending functions.
- Experience with building modeling programs or spreadsheet energy analyses.
- Experience with standard ASHRAE energy calculations and IPMVP performance assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building codes.
- Knowledge of facility and maintenance operations, capital planning, maintenance budgeting and maintenance best practices.
- Experience with the development of scope documentation, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, and risk identification and quantification for design/build projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivator, take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence at the operational level with data
- Travel across ASEAN up to 30%.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time