The trainee will support app development as well as internal projects within the Customer Services Department that require to work together with many interfaces. We are a multicultural team with many young employees and are looking forward to getting support from fresh minds with high motivation.
- Assist in execution of the Business Unit's application development project (Web, iOS, Android, AWS)
- Assist in design and development of the product
- Support product related operations and maintenance activities.
- Assist with technical and marketing documentation
- Assist in research for business development and technical sales.
- Support internal optimization projects
- Assist with reporting tasks (sales opportunities, financials etc.)
- Support roll out of sales initiatives for Customer Services Portfolio
- Gain experience in the Industrial Customer Services business.
- Learn about the CS portfolio (classic and digital services).
- Application/product development and design (web, iOS, Android, AWS)
- Agile basic principles and product owner role experience
- Scrum basics and experience.
- Acceptance Testing and Logging skillset
- Sales and marketing skills
Educational Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
- Bachelors’ degree in Software Engineering or Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Duration of Traineeship Offered
- 6-12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities or other educational institutes (e.g. private universities, and overseas universities); or
- Graduated earlier from above instituitions and completed National service in 2019 or 2020.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time