- Controlling and evaluation of project progress and report to project manager (time and quality)
- Coordinate all activities of suppliers and subcontractors
- Perform quality check/inspection to ensure assembly work is completed according to requirements.
- Coordinating technical support with internal and external interface partners.
- Assisting generation of reports and performing NCC-reporting to the project manager
- Ensure corrective/preventive actions are taken
- Organizing, compiling, submitting and controlling of technical documents
- Assisting project manager in risk analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Power Engineering
- Certified Associate Level Electrical Engineer (advantageous)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in high voltage systems and solutions i.e. GIS, AIS, Power Transformer, Circuit Breaker, Disconnector, Surge Arrester and COMS such as SCADA.
- Good command of English language,
- Computer literate i.e. MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Project and Power Point
- Solid understanding in document submission processes i.e. P/O, Specifications, Proposals, etc.
- Accurate and quality management in project timeline and delivery of requirements
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work towards tight deadlines
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Representative Office of Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time