Job title: Software Engineer (Java Full stack Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 4-5 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages
- Proficient in Java/J2EE with exposure to Spring, JSF, JMS, JPA / Hibernate, Application Server, JSF, container-based platforms - Docker / Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Sonar, MVC, Rest APIs
- Specialist in UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, node JS, CSS and Good in UX design added advantage
- Solid Command of Database Concepts, NoSQL, SQL Queries, Data Modeling, JDBC, Cloud based application development experience
- Good understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities, Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- Good at presenting within the team as well as with all the partners
- Strong customer focus and good learner.
- Highly proactive and outstanding teammate
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time