Our Cyber Security employees are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of reaching a high level of cyber security maturity while minimizing the impact on business operations. They represent a paradigm shift in the way governance is done, fostering co-creation and enablement by pro-actively engaging with business representatives in the definition and piloting of new approaches, policies or processes, and leveraging existing elements in the cyber eco-system (e.g. Charter of Trust1). This is crucial on the digital age!
Join our team and we will foster your continuous professional development and an exchange of experience with colleagues from all over the world. So, you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into practice.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- Support the Chief Cyber Security Officers, product managers, project managers, R&D heads and manufacturing heads in driving Product & Solution Security (PSS).
- Collaborate in the creation of appropriate processes and structures to maintain and increase security into products, solutions and services.
- Support in the identification of relevant cyber Security laws, regulations and standards and co-create, together with business stakeholders, new approaches, policies, requirements and/or guidance to address them.
- Manage projects and workstreams across Siemens and report to the Cybersecurity Board.
- Drive cybersecurity initiatives together with colleagues from Business segments for the cybersecurity community.
- Contribute to the increase of the cyber security awareness level and role-specific skill level on PSS of key stakeholders.
- Develop new ways of monitoring adherence to product and solution security standards, processes and policies
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- University degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields
- Multiple years (>5 years) experience in Cyber Security, OT environment or product, solution or service business and customer world
- Basic and broad experience in cyber security. Being able to estimate security threats and risks
- Initiative, creativity, analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to work in international teams (within Siemens and with the external clients)
- Work experience as project manager and/or as consultant - international experience preferably
- Very strong customer and service orientation
- General knowledge of Industrial security standard IEC 62443. Knowledge of market specific standards e.g. VGB, NIST, HIPAA, EU Cybersecurity Act, …
- General knowledge on relevant national or international cyber security laws, standards and regulations
- Good spoken English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL #CTCYS
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time