Smart infrastructure changes the way we all want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony.
It supports the way industry and organizations want to be – efficient, responsible and smarter. Technology and the resourcefulness of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world.
Come on and join us as a HR Business Partner Manager in Jundiaí, São Paulo - SP.
- Ensure appropriate and consistent application of Siemens operating policies and procedures.
- Conduct and resolve employee relations issues by recommending corrective actions.
- Partner with managers to create and implement performance management and employee development programs.
- Implement employee relations strategies crafted to build an environment that drives maximum individual and team success.
- Act as HR Partner to delivery HR strategic plan in Brazil, roll out of global initiatives and design of local strategy.
- Provide consultancy on HR topics mainly about business HR analytics impacting directly on business decision making.
- You understand and are accountable for the implementation of HR policies, guidelines, compliance with local regulations on labor law, data privacy and other governance topics
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) and understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is preferred.
- Success in this role will require implementation to business of Compensation & Benefits, Leadership Development, Succession Planning, Engagement Survey and Action Plans, Carve ins and Carve Outs, Coaching and Mentoring, Learning Plans, Performance Evaluation, Innovation and Recognition initiatives.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master´s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience with a demonstrable track record of know-how and experience in one or more HR Areas.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficient English
- Shown leadership skills in a team environment
- Previous experience with manufacturing preferred but not required
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated and able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Excellent communication and collaborating skills are critical
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time