Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Mobility designs and manufactures across the entire spectrum of rolling stock, including commuter and regional passenger trains, light rail and streetcars, metros, locomotives, passenger coaches, and high-speed trainsets. In the U.S., Siemens is providing rail vehicles, locomotives, components and systems to more than 25 agencies in cities such as D.C., New York, Boston, Sacramento, San Diego, and St. Louis. We are looking for a Factory Commissioning Testing professional who will be responsible for commissioning, troubleshooting and repairs on next generation light rail, locomotives and coaches.
• Perform electrical and mechanical commissioning on light rail, locomotive and coaches
• Troubleshoot, document and repair electrical and mechanical failures
• Work with state-of-the-art dialogistic test equipment.
• Understand and comply with company and industry safety standards.
• Communicate with others, verbally and in writing, technical information, job procedure recommendations, and other work-related information.
• Have ability to work independently and among a team with multi-disciplinary backgrounds.
• Read, interpret and understand written or electronic schematics.
• Use PTU’s to troubleshoot various systems onboard light rail, locomotive and coach vehicles.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• High school diploma (or GED)
• 3+ years experience in electrical testing.
• Must be proficient in electrical, pneumatic, mechanical troubleshooting
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.