The Mission :
The Executive Assistant and Ofﬁce Manager support the Executive Management and the management team of Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd. across a broad set of executive responsibilities and administrative tasks.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Supports the Executive Management in accomplishing their respective personal targets, duties and responsibilities.
- Develops and leverages relationships within and across organizational units and external clients to achieve objectives of the organization.
- Manages in- and outbound correspondence and monitors all information ﬂows, including maintaining archiving/filing (paper and electronic ﬁles).
- Schedules, prepares & accompanies appointments / completes minutes of meetings as needed.
- Coordinates, establishes and processes travel arrangements of the Executive Management and the management team as needed, including management of travel expense claims after the trips
- Manages general expense claims for Executive Management
- Coordinates and executes all tasks connected with company cars (leasing vehicles), including arrangement of maintenance appointment, annual technical inspections, approvals to use cars outside KSA a.s.o.
- Collects required data, forwarding them in orderly fashion and following up all data during the process of obtaining visa for visitors or future employees from abroad
- Translation of letters, certificates etc. from Arab into English and vice versa
- Organizes meetings on request (participants, venues, note taking, minutes)
- Organizing events like town hall meetings, family days, sports tournaments etc.
- Booking of hotels, drivers, and security (if required) for visitors
- Analyzes and executes strategic or operational tasks in the assigned functional area.
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data, providing comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares, edits, distributes, files documents, reports and brieﬁngs.
- Supports in other administrative tasks as needed, e.g. marketing activities, selection of new team members, manages integration of new team members as appropriate.
- Manages office supplies and IT support
- Supports in preparation of annual plans and budgets, completes analysis of monthly reporting activities
- Maintains conﬁdentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
- Special tasks from time to time, e.g. supporting bid preparation, supply chain management, government relations etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from reputable university or College
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in similar function ideally from similar organization structure.
- General knowledge about Siemens and Consulting Services Industry is highly preferred
- Solid ability to understand processes and working tools to fulﬁll their purpose, how to effectively utilize them and improve.
- Combines editorial and visual elements in a professional way.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills combined with a team work mindset
- Flexibility in work location and time availability
- Fluent level in English and Arabic, German language skills are a plus
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time