Siemens Large Drives Application is searching for a highly professional Business Development with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction in the Global Oil & Gas industry. This position will be located in South East Asia
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing, growing new and existing relationships in the Global Oil & Gas industry. This includes creating and executing an account business plans; focus on expanding business with prospective and existing customers, understanding products and solutions. This may include: MV Motors, Generators, MV Drives and Drives Systems.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team managing the best end to end industrial Medium Voltage Motors and Drives in the global O&G market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative Medium Voltage products and system to bolster the Global presence of Siemens Large Drives Applications
- The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
- Understanding the Oil & Gas market as it relates to customer requirements, opportunities and strong competition
- Improving customer productivity, efficiency and flexibility through Large Drives Applications through product and systems portfolio.
- Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy Global sales pipeline through assigned Global account or local accounts, following up on future and existing projects, managing Global Regional locations around the world and support the existing customer base.
- Building long term partnerships with senior management at key O&G accounts.
- Preparing presentations and professional proposals that highlight the value of our Large Drives Applications of products and systems.
- Professionally escalating and expediting customer issues.
- Engaging business unit technical and industry experts, plus to provide solutions that address unique customer requirements.
- Leveraging customer relationship management tools to manage the entire sales cycle, prioritize activities, and provide accurate forecasting information.
Required knowledge/skills Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of successful selling experience in industrial products and rotating equipment solutions
- Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, i.e. financials strategic and tactical thinking etc.
- Executive level verbal and written communication and presentation skills a must
- Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win
- Organization and time management skills to succeed in a fast paced environment
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Distribution preferred
- Experience with OEMs, End Users and channel partners highly desirable
- Knowledge of customers and competitors within the defined Global territory is a plus.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time