Siemens is a global leader in automation technology. A major offering of Siemens is an optimum automation solution through SIMATIC. Trainee would be part of the project team managing SIMATIC products, offering key automation solutions to clients. This position reports the Project Manager and with interface the project team, vendors and other stakeholders.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Handle market needs to develop application examples for SIEMENS SIMATIC Automation products and systems.
- Provides technical input to sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match SIEMENS capability and offerings
- Supports & drives new market trends and techniques in new or better product solutions together with product management and engineering.
- Knowledge of the competition products and the specific customer issues
- Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer
- Technical degree, ideally Electrical Engineering, IT or comparable field of study
- Practical knowledge of implementation, testing and commissioning of industrial automation components
- Basic PLC/SCADA knowhow, ideally Siemens SIMATIC products
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication
- Basic presentation skills
- Educational Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related courses
Duration of Traineeship Offered
- 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities or other educational institutes (e.g. private universities, and overseas universities); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National service in 2019 or 2020.
We have 2 positions available. One will specialize in SCADA, the other will be specializing in Drives Applications.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time