We are looking for an EHS Project Manager for our Power Generation Projects etc.
What are my responsibilities?
- Take the overall management and supervision for EHS tasks of power generation projects.
- Provide EHS review supports at bid & proposal phases on compliance to customers’ EHS requirements.
- Make EHS Plans before projects kick-off meeting according to Siemens requirements.
- Make sure EHS plans effectively implemented in the whole project phases.
- Provide EHS orientation trainings for site engineers and subcontractors etc. before projects implementation including customers’ site requirements.
- Identify and evaluate EHS risks, take suitable measurements for projects.
- Carry out EHS inspection tours and address EHS issues or findings for taking measurement on prevention from safety risks.
- Support Project Managers to keep close communication with customers on EHS topics and follow up the actions.
- Provide guidance and supports to Project Managers in emergency response to near miss/incidents at sites according to Siemens requirements, such as first aids, reporting, investigation, root-causes analysis, action follow up.
- Provide Lessons Learned for findings, near miss and incidents within the project teams.
- Provide EHS weekly and Monthly reports.
- Maintain EHS Management System (IMS) and enhance/drive quality/EHS culture.
- Supports the internal audits and external audits from customers and Siemens.
- Maintain all related EHS records for projects.
- Other EHS tasks assigned, such as office safety, EHS trainings, EHS Audits, incidents investigation, EHS Programs etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5~10 Years industry experience
- EHS Aspects identification and risk evaluation knowledge and practices
- EHS related laws and regulations knowledge and practices
- ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO9001 etc. standards knowledge and practices
- EHS internal audits skills and knowledge
- EHS Training delivery practices
- Experience in collaboration with multi-cultural teams, working in different customer cultures
- Experience in Project Management
- Fluency in English and Chinese communication required, both written and verbal
- Willingness for extensive travel (~50%)
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time