We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Arrange reference sites and customer visits at the reference sites, support sales organization to achieve the business goal by the means of clinical presentation and education;
2. Demonstrate and teach to customers and prospective customers the capability of Siemens excellence and applications by creating & publishing case studies together with customers for the different product segments in different application;
3. Implement product strategy into clinical proven outcome from customer convincement;
4. Demonstrate and present the clinical capabilities of the concerned products and applications to customers and prospects;
5. Presentation and demonstration of clinical applications and capabilities of systems during exhibitions, congresses, seminars, workshops and customer visits;
6. Create and publish case studies together with customers for the different product segments;
7. Training of special, advanced product applications for key customers;
8. Setting up reference sites cross concerned product line;
9. Build up and maintain close relationship with key customers.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum 3 years working experience in operation of concerned modality, interacting with customers on a high academicals level. Have experience in use of Siemens systems, clinical applications and relationship maintenance is plus
2. Master degree with majored in Radiology or Clinical Medicine
3. Excellent knowledge of radiology workflow
4. DSA examinations and procedure
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time