HR Systems professional
HR SYS is the technology team at the core of each HR initiatives. We work to build the next generation of HR systems which create efficiency and improve transparency within Siemens
HR SYS is innovative and entrepreneurial – our open, iterative design processes and rapid pace of development means that everyone on the team has a chance to create an impact from day one. We are problem solvers who can take projects from idea to implementation. We believe in active mentoring and developing perfection.
We are looking for someone who will be part of the global HR SYS team and who will bring their expertise to deliver more and efficient solutions which will enable our employees to work efficiently.
Change the future with us, you will:
· You will speak the language of HCM with confidence and understanding of the hire to retire lifecycle process. Serve as an HCM evangelist at work and in life, promoting and driving best practice through HR software.
· You will be responsible to provide direction and support to internal project team members, including functional and technical implementation consultants, programmers for custom development projects, and subject matter experts.
· You will develop and deliver reporting and financial tracking of project and operational budgets for the region. Play key role in Workday HCM implementation along with global project team.
· You will be involved in training. Train HR Business Partners on various employee and manager self-service workflows. Manage Change Requests for custom developments in HR system. Coordinate with HR Shared service and accomplish project goals.
· You will assist Regional AAE colleagues for global project support (whenever requested). Come up with innovative low-cost solutions to cater to local demands. Partner with HR team members to lead and/or assist with the delivery of projects.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You bring in around 7-11 years of significant experience in any HRIS experience (SAP, Workday etc). Minimum one end to end HRIS implementation. Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects. Workday Experience a plus
· You are a graduate/postgraduate in computer science or related field.
· You must be well versed with MS Office tools such as MS Access, MS Power BI, PPT, Excel etc
· Willingness to learn new skills quickly. Capable of working independently.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based out of Mumbai (Kalwa). You’ll get to visit other locations like Bangalore where we have our HR Shared service setup.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time