What are my responsibilities?
- Perform the Services for Automation Software including with Field Services as Programming, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Preventive Maintenance
- Perform the Commissioning for Automation System
- Handle, including planning and execution, assigned Project and Services as customer requirement as Timeline / Cost and satisfy the customer
- Design, Selection and Configuration for both Hardware and Software of Automation System as Customer Requirement/Project Specification.
- Support and Coordinate with Sale for Creating any opportunity regarding to Products, Solutions, Systems and Services
- Support and Coordinate with Sale for Preparing any Proposal regarding to Products, Solutions, Systems and Services
- Technical Support as customer inquiries
- Gather feedback from customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships with customer assess, customer’s needs, suggest product and service adaption when necessary.
- Track, Report current and future services opportunities on a monthly basis to the superior
- Other as assign by superior
What do I need to quality for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical/Instrumentation engineering or Related Field or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 5 year of experience in Automation System Services and Commissioning
- Experience / Knowledge for Variable Speed Drives will be special considered.
- Services Mindset
- Systematic Thinking with Flexibility Working
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to travel upcountry
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time