Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Global Scientific Marketing Manager (m/w/d) Computed Tomography to drive scientific marketing projects in the field of Computed Tomography.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Within your function as a Global Scientific Marketing Manager you are responsible for scientific marketing projects that prove our innovation leadership in Computed Tomography
- You are responsible for immediate support with tenders in the public or private sector including phantom measurements
- You are an expert in CT image quality, dose and in all the underlying principles of computed tomography
- You identify new product ideas based on the latest trends and you interface with inbound product management and other functions and operations within the organization
- You observe closely market developments, scientific and competition trends
- You are working in national and international product teams and own the responsibility for a continuous improvement of the marketing strategy as well as the planning and preparation of outstanding marketing material (e.g. whitepapers)
- You represent Siemens Healthineers at important and relevant local and international congresses
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computertomographie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in the area of physics, engineering, human medicine or a comparable discipline. A Phd in one of the fields is considered a plus
- You have several years’ experience and are convincing with your technical know-how and your clinical knowledge about Computed Tomography
- Professional presentation skills, including media preparation (PPT, video, etc.) as well as strong communication skills are part of your profile
Your attributes and skills:
- You show strong communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate with your international colleagues without any problems. German would be considered a plus
- Your willingness to travel is given because you spend part of your working time at international congresses or customer sites (30%)
- You are results oriented, team-minded and you have strong analytical skills
- You are passionate about healthcare and feel comfortable in a customer oriented environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time