SAP Data Governance and Change Control Team Leader
We are recruiting for a Data Governance & Change Control Team Leader to join our Supply Chain team based in Sudbury (Suffolk, UK), who will be responsible for helping implement world class processes within the POC (Point of Care) business. This is a hands-on role that involves running our data governance (SAP) & change control process for our medical devices as well as leading a team in Sudbury.
As part of the Siemens Healthineers the POC business area helps enable better care to patients with chronic diseases or in life-threatening conditions by providing fast and reliable information that help diagnosis. Our Sudbury site manufactures and delivers worldwide medical devices and consumables used for POC-testing therefore being pivotal to the success of the POC business unit.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- To facilitate and co-ordinate the resources for the completion of defined projects in line with data governance for master material data in accordance with company policy.
- To facilitate and co-ordinate the execution of project plans of defined sub-projects including but not limit to:
- CIA creation
- Facilitate DIR
- Review drawing changes, BOM & RoHS updates
- BOM creation
- Support Obsolescence part number changes
- Routing changes and reviews
- Change note management as a result of process or design changes
- To review and improve current SAP master data management processes & procedures
- Manage day to day running of the team, providing guidance on daily task prioritisation based on project milestones
- Provide guidance to technical or administrative staff
- Supporting process improvements:
- The organising and control of spare parts (intro & EOS)
- Identify opportunities & support Lean/Kaizen events
- Support equipment development/improvements and associated tasks
- Effective use of manufacturing tools & systems (SQDIP, CAPA/IR’s, SAP, EDHR, Doc control etc.)
- Effective project management through to completion using appropriate tools (MS Project, Gant charts, Agile VM)
- Prepare KPI reports and communicate performance business & stakeholders
· Bring up the skill set of the team as well as help form the future leaders of the organisation through developing people, coaching, hiring, managing performance, providing training and leading by example
- Support the business in ensuring accurate SAP master data is maintained and audited, finding ways to improve the use of the system for improved business use, seeking automation where possible
- Implement and maintain appropriate KPI’s and quality controls to be able to communicate with confidence about the deviations to targets
- Constantly question current practices seeking to identify process improvement opportunities and implementing process changes with management and Business Excellence support
- Participate as an effective Leadership Forum Team member, taking a leading role in team meetings and problem solving
- Manage all team procedures and documents, carrying out annual reviews and making amendments when necessary
- Ability to identify, investigate and effectively close out CAPA’s utilising the Catsweb tool
Your personality and skills:
- Great leadership and influencing skills
- Previous data governance experience from within a Pharma or Medical Device environment
- Thorough understanding of ERP systems, preferably SAP ESSENTIAL
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Sound knowledge of Engineering principles
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Highly organised and results oriented
- Bias for Action - ability to work with fast pace while retaining strong attention to detail and making decisions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to drive change and deliver projects, initiatives and process improvements
- Good understanding of the Lean manufacturing concepts and tools
- Broad knowledge of business control and processes
- Customer focused mind-set
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree, master’s degree in related field preferred
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time