UX specialist – SGI
We have lots of ideas about how to optimally drive digitization in companies. Your creatives and new insights will craft engaging digital and real-life experiences that will instill a memorable experience. Want to be part of the team that shapes the user experiences! Join our team !!
Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team based in Bangalore which is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
We make real what matters
- You will apply design thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
- Your expertise in design user interfaces based on exploration of interaction design concepts and refinement of design through an iterative process.
- You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development.
- Best Utilization of industry design standards and practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specifications.
- You will collaborate closely with Project Lead, Project Manager and development team in planning, prioritizing, requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 8-10 years of experience in Interaction design for Web and Mobile applications
- Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch
- Your Proficiency with UX design process, Lean UX methodologies will make valuable contributions
- You possess excellent facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills ?
Wanted: designers of the future.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time