Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Lead and manage the team of Customer Application Specialists, maintain high levels of teamwork inside the team and with partners, in particular with the Area Sales Team
• Quickly deliver service as needed, closing out customer complaints or escalating if necessary, working with the team at customer sites as needed.
• Competence and qualification management of the Regional Application Specialists team, including developing, planning and monitoring of continuous internal education
• Support development of Application Services as a business
• Recruit, coach, and motivate the team. Plan resources to respect current and future customer training and customer service, optimizing productivity for the area.
• Manage Application delivery operations, i.e. scheduling in close cooperation with USC, dispatching, reporting
• Ensure transparency on Application activities: financial performance, process performance
• Drive continuous process efficiency improvements in order to improve productivity while ensuring customer satisfaction internal and external
• Ensure smooth and efficient communication between local Sales, Application team and technical Service
• Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
Your qualifications and experience：
• Management methods, organizational capabilities, presentation capability
• Customer interaction skills
• Long term experience within medical Services (clinical knowledge, disease pathways)
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to provide leadership in many situations and with using different communication methods
• Detailed product knowledge (certified), MS / SAP Know-how
• English language skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time