Siemens Energy Management, Richland Plant is looking for an Inventory Warehouse Analyst. This role will report to the Inventory Control Manager.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. The Richland factory is focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies?
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you
• Inventory Accuracy: Organizing counts, Audits, Root Cause, Corrections
• Leading warehouse quality gates
• Leading and analyzing Kanban requirements and process
• Assisting the Inventory Control Manager with the Annual Physical Inventory
• Assisting and controlling timely stocking and control of inbound freight
• Analyzing and assisting in the control of inventory movement and consumption while identifying areas for improvement
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Associate Degree
• Or High school diploma with equivalent years of experience
• 2+ years of MRP Experience (i.e, Oracle, SAP, etc)
• Root Cause Analysis knowledge.
• Inventory Management, Materials or Manufacturing Background.
• Strong communication Skills.
• Ability to work horizontally and vertically in the Organization.
• Drive to be Successful and make Significant Contributions.
• Data Collection and Presentation Skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Experience with Multiple Replenishment Processes (KB & VMI, etc).
• Lean and Continuous Improvement Skills.
• SAP Preferred
• Experience with Cycle count programs
• Understanding of production orders
• Understanding Replenishing Strategies
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
• Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment.
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.