Senior Sales Financial Analyst
(Location: Plano, TX – Preferred or Any US major city)
Provide financial analysis and business partnership for the Global Sales & Customer Success (GSCS) HQ organization. Responsible for all aspects of financial management for the organization including Plan, forecast, close and actual reporting. In addition, the role requires support for global sales initiatives such acquisition integration, cost management and other special projects. Ideal candidate has 3+ years of finance experience. Reporting to Director of Finance GSCS.
· Lead revenue and expense planning process for GSCS
· Manage monthly and quarterly global sales consolidation reporting
· Manage and support all GSCS HQ cost centers and associated hierarchies
· Manage organization headcount changes and maintain monthly expense forecasts
· Assist with M&A / organizational integrations
· Manage monthly close process including accruals and legal entity cross charges
· Interaction and presentation to all levels of the organization globally
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, Finance or Accounting
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in Finance
· 3+ years prior experience working with Office, Hyperion, Essbase, SAP, Dynasight
· High skill level in Powerpoint and Excel
· Prior experience in managing budgets and cost center reporting and forecasting
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Master of Science, Master of Business Administration and/or CPA/CMA
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.