Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The objective of system and software testing, as performed by the Tester, is to ascertain the behavior or performance of system and software against the corresponding test specification to the extent achievable by the selected test coverage.
- You analyze and test the integrated software and hardware to ensure compliance with the System- and Software Requirements Specification with particular emphasis on the functional and safety aspects according to the safety integrity level and to check whether it is fit for its intended application.
- You execute system and software under controlled conditions as to ascertain its behavior and performance compared to the corresponding requirements specification.
- You also plan and observe of all test and integration activities and further tester(s) for implementation and component test.
- You give input for the quality assurance and verification plan
- You prepare test specifications (observing the requirements of the quality assurance and verification plan)
- You take care of planning and estimation of the cost, aids, tools, data, etc. required for testing, and fulfillment of the relevant requirements
- You create test environment, tools, data for implementation of the test cases according to test specifications
- You prepare overall Test Report or Create of Software Requirement Test Report / Software Component Test Report shall be written under the responsibility of the Tester
- Documentation of errors in the error database and inform the CCB in case of failed tests
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You carry 3 to 6 years of experience in railway signaling
- You have a completed university degree (Master / Graduate degree) in an engineering discipline, or computer discipline
- You also have relevant experience in system and software testing
- You are also used to working in international project environments and possess intercultural competence
- For global tasks, you bring excellent English skills and willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time