Mentor, A Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate.
Being Applications Engineer (AE) focused on our Calibre tools suite gives you an outstanding opportunity to develop technical depth to assist our customers in the deployment of our IC design verification solutions across our customers regions.
Understand the Calibre features and used protocols, installation and application of each product, and how to solve most typical problems.
Help customers learn the product and provide information and technical guidance that customers need in their work.
You will be actively involved in executing on pre & post sales account strategy as an integral part of the European team; and will have the opportunity to learn from the very best technical specialists in the business, as you develop an understanding of how to position our product/solutions to shape sales strategy. Communicate Value Proposition of Mentor's Calibre solutions to customers and influence product direction based on customer needs
You will also deliver technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks, develop and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers and work collaboratively with divisional and marketing teams to ensure mutual success.
We expect you to enjoy dealing with multiple complex issues concurrently and be very effective at interacting with customers in order to grow our business.
This position interfaces closely with the technical marketing organization and also provides technical feed-back to product development teams pertaining to critical issues and recommended enhancements.
Successful applicants will possess the following combination of education and experience:
· Broad understanding of Physical Verification/ Circuit Verification/Extraction/ DFM methodologies and flows.
- At least 5 years experience as AE or in a similar role.
- BSc in Engineering is required- MSc – preferred.
- Expert level scripting/programming skills (TCL/Tk) in CAD environment.
- Familiarly with rule decks writing (ideally Calibre TVF, SVRF).
- Knowledge in computer farms grid setting and monitoring.
- Able to quickly develop deep understanding of technology and able to explain and optimize results.
We are looking for forward-thinking, inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Exposure to sales and applications engineering environment is a plus.
- Results-oriented, and strong problem solving skills.
- A dedicated Team Player and Self Motivated
This position is based in Israel (Herzliya) and involves travel (national & international).We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time