We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services.
We demonstrate our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers
We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.Sr Process Lead - Global Mobility Management
- You will be consults on semi-complex cross border and local legislation that enables the management of the mobile workforce, Siemens initiatives, and programs.
- You shall determine solutions to semi-complex inquiries related to internal and external compliance measures for the mobile workforce.
- You will be conducting the ongoing maintenance, development, and implementation of sophisticated HR and Company policies, procedures, and other guidelines in the Global Mobility area.
- You will be advising Siemens employee and manager understanding and compliance with sophisticated HR policies and guidelines in the Global Mobility area considering legal parameters.
- You will Independently perform and applies skills to resolve sophisticated problems not covered by existing procedures or practices.
- You shall display level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems surrounding the Global Mobility area.
- You will consults on deployment options for commercial projects.
- You will Ensure accurate exception and timely critical issue management.
- You will Co-ordinate high level advisory of difficult cases/topics for customers and internal partners.
- You will handle project consulting individually on personal and corporate income tax (permanent establishments, double tax treaties, economic employer concept etc.).
- You will Coordinate and advises on immigration requirements, shadow payroll, and social security (outbound and inbound).
- Calculate delegation allowances/benefits related to the project (e.g. hardship allowance, housing concept, transportation concept) and other Corporate Departments
- Independently prepares and conducts sophisticated trainings on project consulting to concerned partners.
- Evaluates new concepts/ process changes/ internal regulations of other departments that are in dependency with project delegations.
- Consistently demonstrates ownership as well as leadership and role model qualities.
- Maintains knowledge of Siemens Global Mobility Programs incl. local programs (e.g. Foreign Local Hire, Domestic Relocation, Internship Program)
- Support Mergers & Acquisition activities in respect to in-country specific processes and requirements.
- Prioritize and handle day-to-day workload to include responding to customers and employee inquiries within 24 – 48 hours of receipt.
- Consistently achieves outstanding customer happiness.
- You are a Graduate/Post Graduate/CA with proven experience in Global Mobility, Taxation, Policies and Immigration
- You should be a standout colleague with good interpersonal skills both verbal and written as regular interaction with the distributed team is encouraged.
- You shall demonstrate significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and chips in to problem resolution of those issues.
- You will have to adapt to changing and fast-paced business environment.
- You shall have good experience in process-improvement and business-orientation.
- You shall have excellent organisational and presentation skills.
- Sensitivity to intercultural issues.
- Natural 'change agent' who will have a passion for accomplishing FSS's (Functional Shared Services) organizational mission.
- Instinctively understand and focus on value creation within respective role while consistently demonstrating a commitment to perfection in building successful business partnerships.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time