Siemens Mobility is a specialized department within Siemens group in the field of electrical transport, which covers the following range of products, systems and services in that industry: Railway Automation, Railway Electrification, Intelligent Traffic Systems, Turn-key systems; Rolling Stock, and Customer Services.
Now Siemens Mobility team is looking to hire:
Position is assigned to the project "Contract for supply of metro trains and implementa-tion of management systems in Metro line 3 in Sofia"
- Responsible for identification and structuring, monitoring and creating of configuration items in adherence to technology requirements;
- Production of an overview / determination of deadlines for baselines;
- Assurance that the configuration items are subject to stipulated change control;
- Surveillance of configuration management with respect to the project partners (filing system, archiving, version management). Incorporation / monitoring of ongoing changes and replacement of configuration items;
- Support of the project team / project management in management of the filing system (hardware, software, databases)
- Assurance of adherence to requirements from the CM Plan. Assurance that changes are performed and documented in line with the management process;
- Support in compiling the delivery objects / configuration items upon project completion (hardware, software, documents);
- Assurance of the archiving of configuration items and creation of baselines;
- Regular configuration report with regard to quality aspects (status, variations, causes, measures);
- Creates and maintains the document management plan and implements the defined rules;
- Creates the document management infrastructure for the project and coordinates with the respective manager;
- Project planning and reporting.
- Provide support on essential administrative duties (maintain appointment calendar on a daily basis; schedule and coordinate meetings and events, organize business trips, preparing reports, preparing/editing presentations, distributing mails, organizing the supply with office materials; etc.);
- Project management office tasks – keeping track of all initiatives, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Design and type general correspondence, memoranda, charts, tables, and graphs. Be actively involved in document submission and document archiving processes;
- Maintaining customer data base within the project activities;
- Maintains good supplier relations, while protecting the Siemens interest;
Education - Qualifications - Work Experience:
- Relevant university degree;
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written, good knowledge of German will be considered as serious advantage;
- Experience in document management or related field of business;
- SAP ERP will be considered as serious advantage;
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge in MS Windows and MS Office applications.
- Professional experience in engineering, execution, installation, production or commissioning will be considered as serious advantage;
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized;
- Good communication skills;
- Solid know-how within a company with over a century history and experience;
- Chance for a long-term career development;
- Access to Siemens international resources;
- Specialized trainings.
- Attractive remuneration and bonus system, benefits package.
If you are interested in the offer, please, send your CV in English, stating the position you are applying for, not later than 30th of August 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time