Do you enjoy using your quantitative and analytical skills to find and solve big problems? Are you interested in driving data-based decisions to tackle strategic challenges? For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
We are looking for a person to join our team who will focus on the HR IT landscape (various regional and local tools), ensure that HR IT applications are aligned with global roadmap. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- You are responsible for the development and governance of Global & Local HR IT Applications, data management processes on Hub China level.
- You define HR KPI metrics and drive the implementation of reporting standardization & Digitalization and drive data quality check and provide consultation/training to HR community.
- Supports the roll out of local / global HR IT initiatives and other digitalization initiatives
- Supports Regional PLM Head in HR IT Initiatives and People Analytics
- You use the concept of employee experience to set priorities across HR and to define and to drive initiatives to change HR approaches and processes across HR (and beyond).
- In addition, you contribute to decision making with workforce data and analyses.
- As "PLM Manager" you are kind of a "swiss army knife" for various topics in the HR process and application space.
- You drive change initiatives in area of responsibility, often across several/all HR functions as well as support other HR PLM initiatives, e.g. contributing regional or topic expertise and aspects, orchestrating roll-out in assigned countries etc.
- Furthermore, you own several regional/local HR-related applications and/or global applications in one area of HR and act self-sufficiently as product owner, incl. alignment with IT, management of interfaces, development of product strategy, change management, roll-out (in case...), etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3-5 years of professional experience in HR / IT (HR people analytics experience is preferred);
- A Strong “Doer” attitude and demonstrated record of problem solving and analytical skills.
- HR domain know-how, subject matter expertise in CoC / HR BP areas as well as technology affinity and project management skills.
- Ability to formulate a vision for a tech integrated HR product and define and to communicate concepts that can be implemented.
- High learning agility due to changing topics and tasks over time.
- Broad set of experiences local and global with the capability to connect decisions to the overall goals.
- Degree in Business Information Systems, Business Administration with HR or a combination of HR/IT.
- Fluent English communication.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time