Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
• Help Siemens to test, implement and scale new XR (Augmented and virtual reality) platforms
• Go to contact for hands-on experience and testing of some of solutions we are incubating
• Working in a multicultural and globally diverse team
• Developing small scale solutions for PoCs
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Bachelors or Master degree in IT or similar
• Some experience in AR/VR solutions
• Some programming know-how in C# or Unity (optional)
• Solution oriented thinker and problem solver
• Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
• Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time