Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job Title: Director – Internal Audit
Job Location: Tarrytown, NY or Malvern, PA (relocation assistance is available)
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Internal Audit helps to improve the overall success of Siemens Healthineers (SHS) operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to the Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens Healthineers executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create impact that drives change with improved financial results.
The Audit group is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different assurance engagements for various internal clients globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Healthineers operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role as your next career step.
This is a role well suited for an ambitious professional looking for the next step as a leader in quality and regulatory management. Alumni of the Audit group have gone to various leadership roles within Healthineers, such as global business quality head, global business regulatory head, site quality head, and product quality lead.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· You are functionally responsible for the preparation, planning, and implementation of global audit topics.
· You coordinate several audits at the same time and involve all 'stakeholders' at all times.
· You are responsible for the quality, budget, scope, and results of the corresponding audits.
· You are the driving force for establishing the Audit organization as a respected partner.
· You are responsible to drive digitization further for the internal audit group.
· You are a people leader with responsibility for team’s career development.
· You participate in final meetings with executives, discuss the audit results and develop measures to improve company processes and internal controls.
· You also take part in future-oriented projects in order to optimally support the Siemens divisions in the decision-making-process of business-critical topics.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 10 years of professional experience demonstrating increased responsibility, thereof at least 5 plus years in an audit-related environment; experience in the medical-device industry is preferred
- Your professional development shows motivation and potential to develop into other management positions.
- Good knowledge of accounting (IFRS and GAAP), financial reporting and controlling
- Practical knowledge of the possibilities for digitization for audit activities.
- Strong academic background (university degree in economics, accounting or finance), certifications such as CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CPA are preferred.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 80%.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Additional languages a plus.
Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US export control law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-oppor
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.