Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Lead System Assurance and Validation and Verificaicon activities for assigned Main Line projects as to ensure that technical solutions and processes to be applied within the projects are fit for the applicable regulations. Starting with system concept analysis, assurance and V&V plan preparation and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final validation of the solutions.
System Assurance is a key role within project execution process as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process for system verification & validation.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating assurance activities.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- As part of the System Assurance & Test Automation Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the, of the team when required
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- +5 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business, with good knowledge of MT signaling solutions (ETCS L1, ETCS L2, Core Signalling principles...).
- +2years’ experience as RAMS engineer, +5 desirable.
- Deep knowledge on CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Knowledge of EU directives like UE 402/2013.
- Hands on experience in Hazards Management and identification, SIL and THR ratings.
- Hands on experience in performing RAMS studies like FMEA, FMECA, FTAs,…
- Hands on experience in management and identification of applications conditions and its impact in the safety and operation of systems.
- Experience in Requirements Management, traceability and validation.
- Desirable hands on experience as tester or equivalent.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time