For our Industrial Engineering team, we are seeking a dynamic, motivated, and team-oriented student. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work part-time during the school year. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your engineering skills, learn from industry leading company, and enhance your academic learning, then this may be the position for you!
This function has been established to support & develop process improvement initiatives aiming at achieving lean and efficient organizational processes which will lead a competitive advantage to Siemens Air Insulated Switchgear Community.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in an international environment with good prospects to develop your professional skills and advance in your career.
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. If you are a fast learner, creative, able to work with multi-cultural and multi-discipline teams and have a strong desire to be a winner, we dare you to test your limits with Siemens.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support production implementation projects for new products.
• Perform and observe manufacturing operations for analysis.
• Identify opportunities o eliminate waste.
• Address improvement needs from weekly 5S audits.
• Support in administrative tasks such as data entry and collection.
• Conduct time studies and station work content studies (yamazumi).
• Provide new layout solutions / improve layouts.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Undergraduate student in Industrial / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Manufacturing Engineering.
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
• LEAN manufacturing knowledge & experience is an important plus.
Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the
potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of
candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships
between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can
create differences together.
dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you
complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we
will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time