We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
You have strong experience as onboarding Specialist and want to join our Human Resources team and help new employees adjust well to our work environment. As a HR Onboarding Specialist your responsibilities include communicating details to new hires before their start date, gathering necessary paperwork and scheduling first days.
Change the future with us
- You will create clear policies and employee handbooks that explain company operations
- You will craft and send emails with information about the company and position, including work schedules, dress code and parking options
- You will prepare onboarding kits, welcome new employees upon their arrival and introduce team members
- You will gather and process paperwork, like contracts and non-disclosure agreements and coordinate company presentations and product demos
- You will inform employees on their first tasks (e.g. which programs to download and how to activate their accounts)
- You will distribute manuals, passwords and guidelines, as needed
- You will address new hires’ queries regarding their contracts and payroll requirements
- You have work experience as an HR Onboarding Specialist or in relevant HR role with hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and basic knowledge of labor legislation and have ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- You have an excellent communication skill and is a standout team player.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate and bring 8 years of experience in employee database management.
- You are highly ambitious and ‘’Self-starter” and possess good interpersonal skills.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced Excel and Word Skills)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time