Then come and join our global team as Support Specialist (m/f/d) Laboratory Diagnostics – Informatics.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- The following locations are possible as setting locations: Eschborn (Germany), Saint-Denis (France), Milan (Italy), Barcelona (Spain) or Frimley (United Kingdom)
- As part of our international Informatics Support Team you are responsible to provide the SHS Organization with "Best-in-class" reactive, proactive and interactive Incident Management support for both Customers and CSE/APP for our SHS Diagnostics IT products in EMEA
- Managing service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- Troubleshoot a variety of Software and Application IT issues. The ability to demonstrate a high technical expertise from a holistic middleware IT approach is expected
- You realize the full potential of Smart Remote Services (SRS), including, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory Diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree or have an equivalent high level of experience in medical engineering, IT or medical technology
- You possess any experience of typical Laboratory Diagnostics IT products. Siemens Healthineers product experience is positively acknowledged
- You understand typical workflows that are performed within a Laboratory Diagnostics environment
- You have experience in the IT and Communication environment
- You have knowledge of relevant operating systems, databases, industrial standards, TCP/IP and networking, plus additional communication protocols ASTM/HL7/RS232
Your attributes and skills:
- You have superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem-solving techniques and you possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- You show good interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork, organizational skills and you must be sensitive to diversity in culture; Self-reliance, high degree of flexibility and high motivation is expected
- You show willingness to travel, mainly within EMEA, expecting < 10% travel activities
- You must possess superior communications skills, both written and fluent orally in English. Additional languages, e.g. German are positively acknowledged
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time