Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
· In your new role as “PMO Specialist (f/m/d)” you will provide day-to-day level IT Project Management support to our project teams in a global context.
· Together with our IT Project Managers you will ensure the projects you support as PMO meet the expectations concerning time, budget, quality, as well as technical and financial results.
· Your tasks will be based on our own Mobility IT Project Management Framework and will cover all phases of the project concerning project management methods, processes, progress tracking and reporting.
· Ensuring all project management reports and approval documentation are created according to the Mobility IT Project Management Framework.
· Using established project methodologies to control, log, manage and track project timescales, costs, risks, issues, milestones, change control, dependencies and benefit.
· You will prepare and maintain Project Management related documents, e.g. commercials, action items and open issues.
· You will coordinate project meetings and provide the minutes.
· You will maintain the project plan and repository and will support the project team in the use of Project Management related tools and methods, e.g. Sharepoint, Microsoft Azure DevOps and PlanView.
· In your role as PMO Specialist you will report to the Head of our Project Management Office within our CIO Office.
What do I bring with me?
· Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT.
· Minimum 5 years of IT Project Management experience, ideally PMP and/or Agile including basic certifications.
· Broad knowledge of IT Project Management methods and tools.
· Very good English skills (minimum C1).
· Very good intercultural communication and collaboration skills with minimum 2 years of experience in international collaboration
· Proven organizational/planning skills with the ability to coordinate and manage complex projects and organize workloads in a structured way within tight deadlines.
· Highly self-motivated.
· Flexibility to work with people in different time zones, e.g. Europe.
· Willingness to travel.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time