Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to
go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Data Analyst to develop and implement business and commercial activities for Enterprise Performance Solutions.
We are looking for enthusiasts that want to design and deliver hospital operations management solutions enabled by real-time digital technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaborates with customer and delivery team to analyze and identify necessary data sources, ways of data extraction and integration opportunities with focus on real time data collection.
- Collect data to analyze, understand, interpret and process together with development team to be used in solution data model with high level focus on data quality and customer requirements (sanitization, standardization, performant data models).
- Derive methods and algorithms to calculate operational KPI’s (real-time and retrospective) based on client processes and workflows to meet client expected outcomes.
- Use analytic and BI tools to develop operational dashboards, reports and other visualizations as required in customer projects.
- Train clients on data visualization developed including documentation and support as needed during project delivery
- Perspective work with AI and machine learning tools for predictive analytics.
- Up to 35% travel to client sites may be required with this position once return to work conditions resume.
Your qualifications and experience:
- BSc, MSc in computer science, data science, engineering or similar experience
- Required 1 – 3 years’ experience with data analytics and BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, QlikSense) with preference in healthcare industry
- Strategic understanding of data structures, data extraction and data normalization techniques
- Excellent knowledge in data mining and analytics, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Solid knowledge in algorithms and how to implement them in IT systems
- Excellent knowledge in data visualization
Your attributes and skills:
- Strong team player with desire to be part of global organization
- Willingness to provide strategic input for next generation product development
- Ability to present and explain value behind data to non-experts
- Curiosity to discover new insights out of large amounts of data
- English as working language plus local language skills for the Americas region
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.