This role offers flexible location. You can be hired either in Madrid (Spain) or Lisbon (Portugal), depending on your preferences.
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We have lots of ideas about how to optimally drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for groundbreaking information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be ambitious when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT specialists and professionals. Welcome to our world!
Your challenge will be…
- Develop and increase capabilities of functional expertise regarding Datacenter solution designs for IT services
- Build room to collaborate through demonstrating knowledge, methodologies and tools
- Plan required capabilities as well as number of employees
- You are the line manager for the members of the chapter and therefore are responsible for personnel management (recruiting of employees, development/re-skilling of employees, lay off management)
- Drive transformation towards a collaborative global IT (cultivate digital leadership skills, autonomous, self-deciding teams, dissolving hierarchical behaviours, international collaboration e.g. with partners)
- Grow/champion an agile mentality and an agile way of working (e.g. agile working methods)
Does this sound good? Our flawless candidate must have…
- Efficiently completed University Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Longterm work experience in designing, implementing, providing and optimizing IT services
- Work experiences in international environment and business experiences in various Siemens Organizations and Regions
- Work experience in agile approaches/methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Very good knowledge about MMSA DC and EAGLE DC service Portfolio
- Advanced technical public cloud service knowhow
- Social competences in leading remote colleagues organizations (with more than 4 employees)
- Proficient in English and German (written and spoken)
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens?www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time