Perform the following duties:
- Fabricate, maintain, install, repair, assemble and inspect pneumatic, electronic and hydraulic recording, regulating and / or indicating instruments, and communication systems. Calibrate facilities & laboratory equipment using validated calibration software.
- Maintain, repair, calibrate, install, fabricate, and inspect computer software and interface equipment utilizing their journeymen skills.
- Utilize validated environmental monitoring system to generate trends, charts, and change alarm limits as needed/instructed.
- Work with materials such as: wire, pneumatic, electronic and hydraulic components, materials, such as tubing of metal, plastic and glass used in connection with instrument work.
- Use electronic component checks, various types of test instruments and devices such as manometers, ohmmeters, volt meters, ammeters, oscilloscopes and gauges.
- Use hand tools common to the trade. Use power tools such as electric drill, soldering equipment and drill press. Braze and solder wiring and small parts associated with instrument work.
- Work from drawings, repair and
operating instruction manuals, written and oral instructions.
- Perform electric work when the work is of a limited nature and the Journeyman involved is judged by a foreman to be qualified.
- Order parts pertaining to specific jobs and contact, and schedule calibration vendors.
- Review enrollment and change request forms to assess appropriateness and consistency with metrology practices and standards.
- Run various weekly and monthly
reports and update queries including past due calibration and PM’s.
- Perform other related duties as
required by Supervisor, and work with and assist other skilled tradesman.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.