- To work with China Management Team, Sales and Business Development Colleagues, as well as the Commercial Finance (COF) business to develop Marketing strategies, supported by appropriate analysis, for targeted market/business segments, together with plans and budget with appropriate reporting and performance management for China Marketing Activities
- To oversee, manage, facilitate and ensure the quality and effectiveness of operational Marketing and Communications activity, according to annual marketing strategy, budget and plans and contribution both within China, COF and Siemens Financial Services (SFS) context as appropriate
- To oversee, coach, train, manage and develop Marketing staff and marketing operational activity within the Marketing team; in so doing to ensure appropriate deployment and execution of marketing mix, tools, materials to achieve Marketing campaigns and development initiatives
- China Marketing & Communications Strategy and Planning -: Working with China management team, market intelligence colleagues, business development and other senior management, drive origination, necessary analysis and completion of COF China Marketing & Communications Strategy to cover targeted market/business segments to expected timelines.
- Operational Marketing Services Planning and Budgeting - Translate COF China Marketing & Communications strategy and individual target market/business segments into effective operational marketing objectives, plans and budgets - employing a variety of marketing levers, including development of customer value propositions, segment campaigns (marketing mix campaigns to drive sales) Actively manage, review progress against objectives, plans and budgets and report at least quarterly.
- Operational Marketing Management - Manage Marketing resources (personnel and budgets) to deliver effective, timely execution of marketing and communications activity (e.g. media relations, events & exhibitions, marketing collateral, online, customer value proposition development), maintaining close collaboration/engagement and feedback with management , sales and Siemens corporate communications to ensure activities are business aligned. Accordingly develop and report Marketing effectiveness KPIs in conjunction sales functions in order to inform key stakeholders and drive future marketing services activities and improve effectiveness of activity over time
- Marketing Leadership - recruit, develop, coach and performance manage Marketing talent in order to maximize the contribution of marketing headcount to COF China Marketing activities. Act as thought leader for marketing topics, including target channels/market segments, capable of engaging authoritatively with key stakeholders.
- Employee Engagement & internal communications - work with senior managers of COF China to originate, design and deliver regular employee communications and engagement activities by leveraging a variety of communication media and tools, including employee townhall meetings, employee events and conferences, regular conference calls and live meetings - as appropriate
- Customer First support - work with colleagues and senior managers of COF China to help drive customer service excellence and continual service improvement. Specifically originate and execute relevant internal communications and support the global COF service research program, through active participation in data management requirements, dissemination and interpretation of results
- Marketing Compliance; Marketing Processes; Siemens branding; SFS-COF Messaging - ensure that COF China Marketing activities follow Siemens, SFS compliance and brand guidelines, as well as (where defined) SFS and COF marketing processes and messages.
- Market & channel analysis techniques & SFS position leading to contribution to channel marketing strategy development
- Market, channel & customer segmentation, as part of Channel Marketing strategy and plan development
- Operational Marketing knowledge - planning, execution (variety of media/marketing mix elements) and budgeting
- People management, performance management, development, engagement and motivation; effective team building
- Asset finance business & products & segments across a spectrum of Region North geographies, development, products and legislative /regulatory frameworks
- Marketing performance management & marketing metrics/KPIs
- Business facilitation & co-ordination of operational marketing projects working across Region North geographies and cultures to achieve specific business and marketing goals
- External marcomms methods, approaches etc including print management, print orgination, online, copywriting, media management, agency, incentive management, SLA management and marcomms reporting
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time