Facilities Manager – Southern England
Siemens Healthineers is recruiting a Facilities Manager covering multiple sites across southern England. This new position is responsible for driving the facilities services delivery including the development and ongoing management of all facilities management topics in liaison with the Siemens Healthineer’s regional management.
- Responsible for all facilities services across multiple GB&I locations, maximizing service delivery and minimizing operational down-time.
- Act as facilities manager, proactively monitoring all activities and being the contact person for the sites, authorities and ext. contractors.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement with contractors to maximize performance, reviewing KPIs regularly.
- Define facilities services considering the customers and real estate requirements from the planning phase to completion, ensuring compliance with operational quality, timing and budget within the respective guidelines and regulations.
- Manages all small-works projects efficiently and effectively, ensuring assets are appropriately maintained and failures/costs are minimized.
- Devise, implement and manage asset management plans.
- Prepare comprehensive annual facilities management budgets in conjunction with Real Estate Finance and businesses.
- Participates in large scale projects, including factory and office site construction, optimizng future facilities management delivery.
- Implement & follow EHS guidelines with Zero Harm Culture during the planning, implementation and operation of sites/projects.
- Works closely within Real Estate and with other areas such as SCM to procure appropriate contractors and suppliers.
- Well-connected within the GB&I facilities management industry, with a strong network on contacts and can identify suitable contractors easily.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of facilities management, project management and contractor leadership experience in the real estate environment.
- Experience in managing the facilities services in office/R&D and medical factory sites or in a healthcare business would be advantageous.
- Ability to lead small works maintenance and fitout projects.
- Experience of participating in large scale construction and fitout projects.
- Proven expertise in the life science or comparable industry advantageous.
- Strong communication skills as well as excellent presentation and moderation skills.
- University degree as Facilities Manager or Engineer (or equivalent experience).
- Ideally complemented by Internationally recognized Project Management and EHS certifications.
- A full UK driving license is critical along with a flexible approach to travel across multiple sites.
- In return we offer a comprehensive rewards package which includes a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, 26 days holiday and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle including private medical, dental insurance, and many more.
A bit about us:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time