Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager Services for Laboratory Diagnostics/Point of Care/In Vitro Diagnostics
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Manager Services for Laboratory Diagnostics/Point of Care/In Vitro Diagnostics, you will be responsible for:
- You develop short-mid and long-term strategic plans to increase revenue, profitability and quality of service deliveries.
- You can direct and execute on product management activities including all aspects of Product Marketing that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes.
- You enjoy driving business collaborations across internal groups including Green Field Development, Customer Experience, Business Units, Sales, Finance, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing Communications) to enhance and manage processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams.
- You enable Laboratory Diagnostics inside sales teams as well as field sales teams to position and sell service solutions through frequently executed and clearly defined educational plans.
- You are highly focused on providing a positive customer experience throughout the life cycle of our products.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related Healthcare education
- You bring an advanced level of understanding of market requirements in the In Vitro Diagnostic market including service and maintenance agreements as well as service operations within the US Healthcare industry
- You have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Product Management, Business Development
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders are considered some of your strengths
- You like to provide strong analytical and business skills and your desire is to work effectively in a team environment
- You know how to think strategically and tactically, and you are able to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- You enjoy traveling up to 30% of your time.
- Please provide your Salary Expectations Range (Base) with your resume and application.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.