Building Solution Manager – 2 year Fixed Term (With possibility of extension)
M4 Corridor – Projects around the Oxford and North Wales regions
Siemens Healthineers are recruiting for a Building Solution Manager to drive the development and construction projects from design stage to realisation of factory, office, R&D facilities and live science production projects for Siemens Healthineers Real Estate in GB&I.
The suitable candidate will be a seasoned Buildings Solutions Project Manager qualified either within Civil Engineering or Architecture, with experience in executing office / R&D, medical factory construction and interior Fit-out projects
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for extensive and complex construction and development projects from initial phase to on-site support and management of project teams.
- Act as project owner and being the contact person for the client, authorities and ext. project participants.
- Define project goals considering the customers and real estate requirements from the planning phase to completion, ensuring compliance with project quality, timing and budget within the respective guidelines and regulations.
- Ensures delivery and quality of all design & construction projects with commission and controlling of the respective planning construction or project management companies.
- Collect and make sure the project-relevant decisions are structured and compliant.
- Prepare comprehensible business case reviews and project calculations.
- Focus on leading Office and Live Science Plant projects
- University degree as Architect or Civil Engineer, ideally complemented by additional technical or commercial degree and an Internationally recognised Project Management certification
- 10+ years of construction, project management and team leadership experience in the real estate environment
- Experience in executing office / R&D, medical factory construction and interior Fit-out projects essential
- Additionally, you have proven expertise in the life science industry
- Relevant experience in cooperation and leadership of cross-functional and international teams
- Proven competence and expertise in project management techniques & methods
- Strong communication skills as well as excellent presentation and moderation skills
- Efficiently and robustly manages project stakeholders, including contractors, to achieve set goals and self-defined goals within a given time frame. Escalates when required.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time