Siemens Corporate Technology department is looking for a passionate data scientist with a solid analytical background. You should be excited with conducting data analysis in a large multinational corporation and creating data mining / machine learning assets while digging into customer’s domain area. You will be involved in state-of-the-art application of machine learning to massive datasets coming from real world engineers and end-product users, from sensors installed at water/oil supply networks and gas turbines to steel production systems and high speed trains.
What are the responsibilities?
• Participate in development of analytic components in industrial intelligent systems for anomaly detection, predictive analytics, forecasting, signal processing
• Dive into huge, noisy, and complex real-world behavioral data to produce innovative analysis and new types of predictive models of engineering behaviors and manufacturing processes performance
• Explore the untapped potential of big data for design, engineering and analysis tasks and devise revolutionary approaches
• Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents and publications in top journals and conferences
• Apply deep learning techniques to large-scale, real-world problems
• Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of data analysis product components
• Working with customers to understand algorithm requirements and deliver high-quality solutions
What are the requirements?
• Degree in mathematics and/or statistics
• Practical experience in data mining, machine learning, knowledge discovery, artificial intelligence, signal processing, time series forecasting
• Hands-on advanced proficiency in handling and analyzing large data sets
• Knowledge in optimal computational environment required for data processing, mining and machine learning
• Programming languages: Python, R
• Scientific publications and references or proven successful industry experience
• Great interest and motivation for applied research
• Upper intermediate English
Would be beneficial:
• Experience in Deep Learning tools like - Pylearn2, Caffe, Theano, PyTorch
• Experienced with the information technology aspects of data collection, organization, and integration
• Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure
What do we offer?
• Full time position
• A-class office in the city center
• Corporate trainings
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation