Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Vice President of Strategic Corporate Accounts
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Success in this role is the transition from a transactional relationship with a customer to a trusted a trusted advisor to customer executive teams (CXO)
- In assigned IDN accounts be responsible for all business elements of the entire Siemens Healthineers Portfolio. To include Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care Diagnostics, Advanced Therapies, Diagnostic Imaging, Enterprise and Customer Services.
- Lead in the development and execution of identified strategies in conjunction with internal stakeholder teammates in order to drive overall performance and growth.
- Vice Presidents are expected to lead (without direct authority) a cross-functional organization to exceed expectations set by leadership and grow the overall cross-portfolio share for Siemens Healthineers.
- Where relevant, all elements in a
deal cycle management may fall under the role of the Vice President; business
review cadence, coordination and negotiation of contractual activities
(RFI, RFP…etc.), pipeline management, purchase commitment functions (obtain
PO), order completion (delivery, payment) …etc.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Vice Presidents must be able to develop, influence, and sustain relationships with key IDN decision makers (specifically at C-suite) as well has have an in-depth understanding of key customer processes that aide the Siemens Healthineers organization to succeed.
- Vice Presidents must maintain a strong understanding of the macro healthcare market, health system operations and purchasing processes, service line development and reimbursement, and operational efficiency.
- Vice Presidents must be able to command the executive presence both internally and externally by articulating larger value proposition across the Healthineers portfolio.
- The role seeks to understand assigned IDNs strategic goals by listening, engaging, and problem-solving w/ the customer in order to connect to value propositions and strategies where Siemens Healthineers can deliver improved outcomes for customers.
- It is essential for a Vice President to be able to translate and effectively communicate the value clinical, operational, and financial impact of the Healthineers portfolio and how it is influenced by the complexities between payors, providers, and patients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking will aide those in this role to proactively create and execute Account Management Strategy. Vice Presidents will facilitate development and execution of strategies through by working with cross-functional teammates to meet time and action-based deliverables.
- The Vice President is a leader in the Siemens Healthineers organization and must be counted on to work collaborative with all Healthineers Stakeholders. The Vice Presidents is expected to have the highest level of understanding and insight into the customers assigned to their responsibility.
Required skills & knowledge to have for the success of this role
Max 4 bullets, examples:
- Bachelor’s degree with advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the healthcare industry with consultative and direct sales experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience managing large IDN relationships
- Willing to travel up to 60%
- Intimate knowledge of and experience with HCA/HPG preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.