Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Preparation of 2D TG Hall Layout, Piping Layout, Isometrics and Support drawing, in AutoCAD.
- Preparation of Piping 3D model including equipment, piping, supports and instrument hook up in 3D modelling software PDMS or CADISON.
- Able to calculate pipe size, thickness, material selection, pressure drop. Have overview of various types of fittings, valves & specialty items.
- Preparation of basic civil input drawing - TG Deck and Equipment foundation detail. Understanding of static and dynamic foundation loads.
- Able to understand Stress analysis report for support selection and further preparation of detail 2D support drawing.
- Capable to understand the Customer Piping Material specification (PMS) and implement in design
- Understanding of Civil and Structure arrangement, external piping layout, cable trays & ducting arrangement for checking interface.
- Conversant with API611, API612 steam turbine codes and standards.
- Coordinate within SSP team and standardize the process and overcome the gaps.
- Time bound, task-oriented working and cost optimization approach.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Engineering Graduate (Mechanical) with 2 to 5 years (or Diploma – 3 to 6 years) of experience in handling plant engineering activities of thermal power plant projects.
- Conversant with latest Codes and Standards ASME B31.1, B31.3, ANSI, IBR, EJMA and associated codes for Power Plant piping design.
- Well versed with AutoCAD and Microsoft office. Experience in piping 3D modeling software such as PDMS or CADISON is must.
- Site experience during erection and commissioning and troubleshooting shall be added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time