Position Headline: Manages controlling operations, i.e. budgeting, analyzing, forecasting and reporting of financial KPI and supports accountable management for an assigned business organization.
What are the job description?
- Ensure coherence with superior Controlling standards, policies and procedures, adopts respective processes
- Ensure planning, monitoring and reviews of unit`s budget, and provides and comments Actual vs. Plan report
- Monitor financial performance, provides KPI analyzes, and prepares and comments respective performance reporting and forecasts
- Ensure proper revenue and cost controlling, and design and maintenance of underlying cost account systems
- Analyze, prepare and review units' investments and expenditures, and provides respective reporting
- Oversee the day-to-day controlling and financial analysis operations including monthly closing and rolling forecasting
- Manage teams of specialized Controlling Professionals and support staff, in different organizational settings
- Provide all necessary support to management in driving the global competitiveness program in the region
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
What are the qualifications needed for this role?
- An accounting/ finance related professional qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA ACCA) or a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Finance related
- 3-5 years of experience commercial project management, controlling & reporting activities preferably in small/ medium project/ service business and in MNC environment.
- Advance knowledge of SAP, Excel, Qlikview based tools, commercial project management tools as well as presentation tools
- Strong knowledge and concepts of accounting & reporting principles.
- Analytical, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work under pressure.
- Team management experience
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time